Friday, May 29, 2009

What a Wonderful Sound a Piano Makes

We have now completed another year of piano lessons with our fabulous instructor Tina. The kids played beautifully. Hannah played Hall of the Mountain King and Eric played Puff the Magic Dragon (one of my favorite songs as a kid). I am so proud of how far they have come in the last year. They have grown not only musically, but in maturity, and spirituality. All three children continue to amaze me with their loving and caring attitudes for their siblings and family.
Anyway, here are Hannah and Eric posing for Recital photos.










My camera is acting up, and did not take the best photos this time. Just erks me to no end. Both the fact that it is a new camera and my lack of understanding for photoshop and the camera itself. I still haven't figured out how to download the video's onto my laptop. Grrrr!
I did get a lot accomplished today!
Dropped the oldest son off for Boy Scout camp out. I had to really work on convincing myself that he is not going to get lost and never come home. I have been watching too much drama on TV.
Obtained new post decals for my van. I had to have the lady come out and scrape off the old decals. I am not tall enough to reach the top and she was barely tall enough. She agreed that it was OK for me to put the new stickers down lower on the window.
Picked up refill meds from PX.
Made the "call", and I now have an appointment for next week with a quilt shop owner concerning consigning in her store. Woo Hoo! I have been fretting about this for days.
Now motivated by the call, I rushed upstairs to work on quilt cards. Accomplished 1 set of 3 cards.
Sent care package to husband. Hope he reads the two things I sent him on farming!
Purchased dress shoes and a black t-shirt for the youngest. Shadow guards must wear black under their cloaks for the Wizard of Oz Play next week. Still need black pants or sweats.
Searched for hair net to help when I put Hannah's hair up next week. She needs to wear her hair in a bun and I hate bobbi pins.
Attend Piano Recital!
To do list on Saturday May 30th:
1. Sew Shadow guards' costumes- at least put a dent in the lot of 5.
2. Work on cards.
3. Make RJ a graduation card.
4. Attend RJ's graduation party. Leave early it's a 2 hour drive.
5. E-mail those pictures of the trees.
I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment