Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hump Day Already?

Oh how the time flies!

We are almost to February and I haven't started my Valentines yet. I must make that a priority in the next few days.

The kids and I are battling a cold. I swore I just had allergies, but now I can tell that this is not "just" allergies. The kids swear they got a cold from cleaning house- hah! It does kick up a lot of dust, but still, give me a break.

I made a birthday card yesterday for my dear friend in Virginia. I found this cute little clip art and thought it would make a great card. I have noticed that I am branching out more and using things that I would not normally use and it helps keep your creativity humming right along.





I wish I had Photoshop to edit and add watermarks, however, money does not allow for that at this time. Maybe tax time. Therefore, I use Microsoft Paint to add watermark and edit photo in Picasa 3. Both are free and that is just the right price for me.

Recipe: SU Blush and Close to Cocoa cardstock, clip art of piggy, ribbon and copics. I used a heart and dust stamp that came to me via a friend, but I have no idea who manufactured it.

See you soon and thanks for looking,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. This little piggy is adorable Angela! :D I love him, he's already won my heart over with his over indulgence and guilty look. teehee!

    ReplyDelete