Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Well here it is- My first post!

I am very excited to be writing a blog. A place to post my favorite stamp creations, and update family and friends with news from Georgia.

I never thought that I would be doing this. I have a strong aversion to writing, and usually have my husband edit everything that I write. So I will be working on my grammar and spelling issues. Note to self- add that to the never ending list of New Year's Resolutions.

I have been working on a card with
High Hopes Stamps http://www.highhopesstamps.com/
Seymore the Dragon. I just love this cutey-

The pictures never come out the way they look in real life. I normally take my pictures, but thought that I would scan this one to see if it made the picture more true to color.



Recipe- SU Mint Melody & Only Orange Cardstock, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Spica Clear Pen



I always love it when other's put in their recipe what color markers they use. I will try and do this in the future, but I have already forgotten what I used. Ooops!

I will have another card tomorrow that I watercolored.

See you and thank you for looking!










1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, I am first to comment. :) How cool! I love your little dragon (Ruby calls them "Dimos") He is sweet and your coloring is Fabu! Congrats on starting your blog, I know this is headed someplace big!

    ReplyDelete