Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well I am back- Day 2

I was hoping to post earlier, but alas, it did not happen. The tale of this homeschooling mom is that we were out today running erands and taking lessons all day. So not much time to post, but I am going to fit in this card that I finished yesterday.

I just love to watercolor, because everything blends and makes my artwork look like I have spent hours on it when I really have not. One of the reasons I adore stamping is that the images give me the outline and I have the option to use my own color choices. Coloring pictures was my favorite activity as a little girl, (that and playing with my Baby Alive) and I guess it still is my passion.



Recipe- SU Going Gray and Not Quite Navy Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Momento Gray Ink, Through The Storm Stamp by Stamps Happen, Brown Ribbon

Well that is it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Angela! :D I love the coastal colors, your technique is flawless. Thanks so much for getting a blog up, this gives a great way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete